Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello and welcome!

Over the past few days, I've had several visitors to my blog from a new site called Seamingly.com. It lists blogs having to do with sewing, and I've really enjoyed it! Some kind soul nominated my blog, and I in turn have nominated and referred others.

So to celebrate your arrival, Seamingly visitors, I have started a list of links to free patterns and tutorials on this blog. (Scroll down, it's there on the right.) Of course, regulars, you may avail yourselves of it as well. I'll add more to the list as I have time - and find them - heh...

The blogs on Seamingly are listed by popularity, and viewers click to vote for them. If you'd like to vote for my blog, there's also a new button here on the right for that. ;)

1 comment:

Kelly Casanova said...

Hi from another SHE team member, thanks for sharing this site, I voted for you!