Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a perfect match


Remember the blue mug? Well, for over a year now it's been my favorite. (It also started my descent into obsession over handmade pottery.) Then at the craft show I did a couple of weeks ago, one of the vendors was selling pottery, so I got Chad a mug of his own. Since then, more often than not, we drink our morning coffee from our handmade mugs. A perfect match, all around.

But they're not identical, you say? Well, what does that have to do with being perfect together? ;)

3 comments:

maya | springtree road said...

ah! i've been wanting some handmade mugs! but not matchies. ;)

Faith, Folklore, and Friends said...

I love pottery, especially coffee mugs. Jerry Brown is my favorite potter!

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

I went to an open house at this potter's cabin on Saturday--->http://www.worthyvessels.com/

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful work, most of which has a Bible verse incorporated.

My mom bought me a mug! :-) It's yellow and beautiful.