Friday, March 27, 2009

love + support cuffs - in pattern form


You may remember this post a while back, about the cuffs I've been making? So far one has sold, and I was pleased that it went to a recently diagnosed cancer patient whose family wanted to encourage her. And I've had two in treasuries on Etsy. I like to make them, and I'm glad to do it because I know not everyone can.

But for those who are able to craft a bit, I've decided to make the pattern available. A gift like that is even more meaningful when it's made by the giver's own hands, after all. I just want to get it out there so maybe someone will be blessed by it. Therefore I'm listing it as a "pay-it-forward" - only charging what it costs for me to list the item, which is 20 cents. You can find it in my Etsy shop and in my ArtFire shop.

No comments: