Monday, February 16, 2009

new Etsy item


Since I'm not making toys these days, I've decided to explore the cuff bracelet craze a little bit - but with a twist.  These are meant to give to someone walking through a difficult season in life.  I'm knitting them from cotton yarn, then decorating them with various new and vintage trims.  Each material has a special significance, and they come with a card to explain.  

After several bouts of cancer within my family and circle of friends, cancer patients are near to my heart.  That's what sparked the original concept, but the sentiment would apply to a variety of situations.  I would love to offer them for free, but I'm not able to at this point...  Besides that, at the urging of family and friends (you know who you are) I'm trying to set my prices to be a little more fair to myself.  

Pop over to the Etsy shop if you'd like to see more.  Hope you love 'em!

No comments: