Thursday, February 19, 2009

May I have a volunteer from the audience?

I'm considering writing a couple of knitting patterns to sell in the Etsy shop.  Items I have made and sold before, but never in pattern form.  However, since I've never written a pattern for another human being to follow, I'd like a couple of fellow knitters to test it out for me.  These will be baby items, most likely.  And you don't have to have advanced knitting skills, but a bit more than the basics would be helpful.  Your payment will be my undying gratitude, and the pattern to keep and use as your little heart desires.  If you're interested, leave a comment, and make sure I can contact you through it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i'll do it!

send it on!

Anonymous said...

If only I'd paid attention when you were learning to knit and crochet. I'd volunteer for just about anything else, though, that a person with ten thumbs could do.
Good luck with your project!