Wednesday, January 26, 2011

finally finished!


Remember these socks?  It's taken a while because I had to take a break for Christmas gift making, but they are finally done!  They are soft and squishy and wonderful.  I love them from their ribbed cuff down to their little star toes.

Not sure why that one stripe on the left toe came out so wide - ah, the mysteries of self-striping yarn.

The pattern is Embossed Leaves Socks by Mona Schmidt, from the Favorite Socks book.
The yarn is Serenity Sock Weight by Premier Yarns, in the Amethyst colorway.


Check out those puddled jeans - too bad I don't know anybody who does alterations, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Mrs. Jennifer said...

Hi Kim! Your blog is so nice and informative! I especially love your warning against having the plastic flour canister on the stove! I can not tell you how many oven mitts I have burned doing that! Well, at elast we haven't completely lost a kitchen yet! See you at co-op!

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

Cute! I'm taking a knitting class next week, so who knows -- maybe I'll be postingy creations ony blog before long! :-)