Wednesday, August 4, 2010

little guys for the little guys

As part of the final preparations for the pool party, I've made these little guys. We have invited a few baby cousins and friends who will be too young for the regular goody bags, so I made these more baby-friendly toys for them. They were so fun to make! The bear, puppy and frog patterns are from K and J Dolls on Etsy, where they have so many other cute patterns too! And believe it or not, K and J Dolls offers the Hello Kitty pattern for free on Ravelry (but you'll need to be a Ravelry member to view it).

When things slow down, I may have to order the pattern for baby dolls with animal caps… or the Pucca and Garu dolls… or the Little Girls… wow, I'm going to be busy.

Note: Here's another place where the "Tiny Kitty" pattern is offered, and you don't have to join anything for this one. Also, Sayjai was so sweet to link to this post from the K and J Dolls blog! Many thanks!

3 comments:

Threads of Inspiration said...

What darling little toys for the kiddies. I also love your backpack. The children that get them will be delighted. I really enjoyed reading your blog.

Megan said...

How cute! What a great idea! :D

Unknown said...

These little guys are soooo cute!!! Inspires me to knit some little animals!