Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally - a new project!

Or one I can show you, at least. The "recently completed projects" photos on the right have not been updated in a while, you may have noticed. That's because almost everything I've been working on lately has either been for the Etsy shop, or for a Christmas present. If you want to see my Etsy stuff, you can just go to my shop; and if I show what I'm working on for Christmas, well, that wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?

But here's a fun new thing. Through a series of events that I will not take time to relate, we have an extra cell phone. My aunt doesn't have a cell, and could really use one. So she gets our extra. Since this is her first cell phone, I thought she needed a spiffy new cell phone pouch.

This one is the Swift Cell Phone Carrier from the book One-Skein Wonders, a great collection of patterns edited by Judith Durant. I added the stripes and the little leaf on the front. The yarn is the same as Lydia's hat, just because I'm totally stuck on that color combination. I wish it would show up in photographs as delightful as it is in person.

Hope she likes it!

No comments: