Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trying something new


I'm trying something new in the Etsy shop today. I've been writing knitting, sewing and crochet patterns all my life, but never to sell... until today! It was a bit of a leap for me to have the confidence to write something for someone else to follow. Let's hope it works!

The pattern is for the hat shown here, the Cloudy Day Cloche. My dear friend Maya has helped so much with the details - she thought of the name, and I loved it! It comes in a baby size, and also a toddler size which will even fit a preschooler.

As much as I love selling the things I make, patterns are great too. The best part is that when it sells, I just email it; no trip to the post office, or even the mailbox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* If only the beautiful, blue-eyed cherub came with it. (How did you ever manage to get her to let you take her picture? -laffin')

I love the name of the pattern and it's really pretty and delicate, so unlike most knitted hats. I love it!